FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

ARE HYGIENE LABS™ PRODUCTS TOXIC?
No. Hygiene Labs™ products are non-toxic. In fact, our Hygiene Labs™
products have a toxicity rating similar to that of vitamin C. Once cured,
they create a microscopic surface barrier that is harmless to humans
but lethal to pathogens, viruses and bacteria.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Hygiene Labs™ range of products form a covalent bond on surfaces
killing 99.99% of germs and bacteria for extended periods of time. The
formulation is a broad spectrum killer and a long acting protectant that
is also effective against mould and mildew.

DOES THE PRODUCT NEED TO BE RE-APPLIED?
Yes, while it is a long acting solution (up to 30 days) high
traffic areas and touchpoints may need to be touched up after a week or
two. This is why we provide supporting products as part of our service.

IS THIS TREATMENT SAFE FOR BABIES/CHILDREN?
Yes, it has been developed to avoid any adverse reactions when used
around children, pets and adults. Unlike traditional sanitisers that kill
bacteria by poison or high levels of alcohol, it uses a water-based bonded
coating, pathogens can then not reform.

WHY NOT JUST CLEAN REGULARLY?
We always recommend great cleaning practices. Hygiene Labs™ however
helps remove the uncontrollable risk of contact infection via surfaces in
between cleans.

IS IT REALLY NON-TOXIC, WHAT TESTS HAVE
BEEN DONE ON THE PRODUCT?
5th Generation SiQuat ingredients used by Hygiene Labs™ is an alternative
treatment and the way it kills bacteria is by lining surfaces NOT by using
toxic chemicals. SiQuat technology has been dermatologically tested and
has over 100 proven laboratory tests across the Globe.